One of the best teachers in the state
Unlike traditional teachers I believe there is a proven best way to learn golf and that is not through multiple lessons consisting of faults and fixes. This is not the way the best players in the world reached the highest level. There must be a clear plan and it is this plan that I Coach to all my players.
Every student’s journey begins with a 9 hole playing assessment that allows an evaluation of every golf skill. At the conclusion of the round we will discuss your goals, current skill level, the strengths of your game, opportunities for improvement and the time you have to commit to your goals. I will then email you a multiple page, Personal Performance Plan that will work through together to ensure you reach your playing goals.
We will invest time on the golf course as well as the practice range, focusing on how to play golf, not only the golf swing. We will measure your skill development and track your progress towards your goals. You will learn your personal swing tendencies and how to train in a way that will increase your rate of improvement.
You will learn how to practice effectively, in ways that will allow you to take your range game to the course and learn the critical mental skills required to shoot lower scores.
I work with players that are committed to their improvement, that are tired of playing poorly and that are wanting to work towards competitive excellence. If this is you then click the link below to sign up for a 9 hole playing assessment and written Performance Plan.
- Director of Instruction, Royal Oaks Country Club, Houston
- 2013 – 21 Golf Digest Best Instructors in State
- TOP 50 Operation 36 Golf Coach
- 2019 STPGA Player Development Award
- Class A Member of US PGA
- AAA Member of PGA of Australia
- Sports science degree from University of Queensland, Australia
- Titleist Performance Institute Certified Level II Golf Coach
- Trackman Level II Certified Professional
- Over 20 years Coaching experience and over 20,000 lessons